Markku Lahti, Kaarina Mikonranta, Katariina Pakoma:
Alvar Aalto: Designer
Alvar Aalto Foundation, Alvar Aatlo Museum, Vammala 2002
23,7x29,7cm, 240 sivua/pages
This book is the first comprehensive overview of Aalto's key achievements as a designer, exluding his work in the design of fabrics, jewellery, fixed furnishings, architectural details and stage sets.
The content of ths book is based on the archives and collections of the Alvar Aalto Foundation, the Alvar Aalto Museum and the Artek Company, supplemented by a wealth of other reference material.
- Markku Lahti: Introduction
- Juhani Pallasmaa: Foreword
- Ásdís Ólafsdóttir: "Known over the world" - Alvar Aalto as an International Designer
- Kaarina Mikonranta: Alvar Aalto - Master of Variation
- Pekka Korvenmaa: More light?
- Timo Keinänen: Alvar and Aino Aalto as glass designers
- Catalogue of Alvar Aalto's Major Furniture Designs
- Catalogue of Alvar Aalto's Glass Designs
- Manufacture of Alvar Aalto Furniture
- Production of Aalto Vases
- Curriculum Vitae Hugo Alvar Henrik Aalto
- Aalto's Main Building Projects
<< Takaisin / Back